ITT Travel Protection Plan
The common-sense travel insurance and emergency assistance services built with your needs in mind.
Life doesn't always take a vacation when you do. The SatoSecurity Protection Plan protects you, your family and your traveling companions against costly financial losses and hassles due to trip cancellation, interruption and delay. Travel expenses add up quickly. Protect your trip funds against:
Unexpected illness, injury and medical emergencies
Mandatory weather evacuations and delayed flights
Bankruptcy of a travel supplier
Lost passports and luggage, and more.
Depending on your needs, you can purchase extra protection to cover accidental collision damage to your rental car or a trip cancellation for any reason. Reserve your travel insurance today.
10-Day Free Look Period
The plan has a 10-Day Free Look Period, which means you can get a refund of your insurance premium if you cancel your insurance within 10 days of purchase and haven't filed a claim or departed for your trip.
Millions of Americans buy travel insurance each year. Here's why:
- You're vacationing and cut your foot while walking along the beach. Realizing you need stitches, you contact a local doctor and find out you're outside of the coverage area for your health insurance plan. How will you afford the medical bills?
- Your 3-year old daughter develops a severe infection two days before your vacation. Can you cancel your trip and get reimbursed for your prepaid travel arrangements?
- You're in an unfamiliar foreign city. Your wallet is stolen. You're concerned that identity thieves will make your life a nightmare. How do you take precautions against being a victim of identity theft? How do you get a passport so you can get on the flight back home? How can you get an emergency cash transfer?
- You're on a cruise ship and suffer a heart attack. How will you get to the nearest hospital to get the medical attention you require? Who will pay for the high costs involved in the evacuation?
- Your luggage never showed up at baggage claim at your vacation destination and you just discovered you may not get it for another 24-48 hours. Now you must buy necessary personal items and clothing you'll need until it's returned to you. Shouldn't you get reimbursed for this?
- Just before your trip, your home suffered massive damage from a flood. You had planned to take a nice, relaxing vacation but you've got more important things to take care of. Will you lose your entire vacation investment?
- You spent over a year planning your vacation. Two days into the trip you're forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane. Who's going to pay for the unplanned expenses to get back home? Will you get your money back for the unused travel arrangements for which you've already paid?
Troubles can occur when you least anticipate them, forcing you to cancel or interrupt your trip, lose your vacation investment, and incur unplanned expenses. And when you're away from home, circumstances like medical emergencies and illness are even more difficult to manage. Don't wait. Protect your vacation with travel insurance now.
Benefits and Assistance Services
Protect Your Investment
Provides reimbursement for unused, non-refundable pre-paid trip expenses if you are prevented from taking your trip due to a covered event. Maximum limit is 100% of Trip Cost.
Provides reimbursement for unused, non-refundable pre-paid trip expenses if your trip is interrupted due to a covered event. Also provides reimbursement for the additional transportation cost to return home or rejoin your group if your interruption is due to a covered event. Maximum limit is 100% of Trip Cost.
Provides reimbursement from reasonable expenses incurred such as accommodations, meals and local transportation if you are delayed 6 hours or more during your trip due to a covered event. Maximum limit $1,500 ($150 daily limit applies).
If you miss your cruise or tour departure due to a flight delay of more than 3 hours but less than 24 hours, CSA will reimburse you for the unused, pre-paid non-refundable expenses that you paid for your trip and for the additional transportation costs to join your cruise or tour. Maximum limit $300.
(Maximum limits are per policy.)
Accident and Sickness Medical Expense
Provides coverage for the necessary medical, surgical and emergency dental care costs in excess of your standard coverage if you become sick or accidentally injured while on your covered trip. Maximum limit $50,000 ($750 dental expense limit applies).
Emergency Medical Transportation (Emergency Assistance)
Benefits include transportation to the nearest suitable medical facility, help to return home and companion air fare to visit you if you are hospitalized for more than 7 days. Maximum limit $500,000.
Air Flight Accident (AD&D; Flight Only)
Provides coverage for loss of limb or life in the event of an accident while traveling as a ticketed passenger on a certified passenger aircraft. Maximum limit $10,000.
Protect Your Stuff
Baggage and Personal Effects
Provides reimbursement for covered loss, theft or damage to your baggage and personal effects during your covered trip. Maximum limit $1,000.
Provides reimbursement for the emergency purchase of necessary personal effects if your baggage is delayed for more than 12 hours during your covered trip. Maximum limit $300.
OPTIONAL: Collision Damage Waiver
Provides primary coverage if your rental car is damaged due to collision, fire, flood, theft, vandalism, windstorm or hail. (Not available to residents of TX).
OPTIONAL: Cancel for Any Reason
This optional coverage provides reimbursement up to 100% of non-refundable trip costs for an additional 50% of premium when you cancel for any reason. This is a popular request for today's travelers. Available for purchase at initial deposit only.
Maximum limits listed above are per person, unless otherwise noted. Benefits, services, and purchase requirements are described on a general basis. For complete details and purchase requirements, click here.
24-Hour Emergency Assistance Services
- Nurse Helpline
- Medical Referral
- Traveling Companion Assistance
- Emergency Cash Transfer
- Legal Referral
- Locating Lost or Stolen Items
- Replacement of Medication and Eyeglasses
- Embassy and Consular Services
- Worldwide Medical Information
- Emergency Message Relay
- Pet Return
- Vehicle Return
Identity Theft Resolution Services
- ID Theft Resolution Kit
- Assistance with filing a police report
- "Fraud alert" placement
- "Security Freeze" placement
- Assistance with disputing fraudulent charges or accounts
- Assistance with different types of ID Theft
- Assistance with replacement of lost/stolen documents or cards
- Assistance with ID Theft measures, specific to the state of residency
- Report ID Theft to FTC
- Opt-out services
- City profiles
- Epicurean needs
- Event ticketing
- Flowers and gift baskets
- Golf outings and tee times
- Hotel accommodations
- Meet-and-greet services
- Personalized retail shopping assistance
- Pre-trip assistance
- Procurement of hard-to-find items
- Restaurant reviews and reservations
- Rental car reservations
- Airline reservations
Don't wait. Protect your vacation with travel insurance now.